While U.S life insurance application activity is down 2.8% year-over-year through October according to the latest report from MIB Life Index, there is one demographic that has been shown fairly consistent growth since March: Older Americans.
Out latest edition features a trio of agents charged or convicted of mail fraud – two for submitting false life insurance applications and another for swindling elderly investors.
Meet the Equita Final Expense Services Team
Equita Final Expense Services was established by insurance agents for insurance agents to deliver fresh, personalized Final Expense leads.
EFES provides agents with top insurance carriers, commissions paid to the agent at the time of issue rather than the draft date, a dedicated team of professionals available 24 hours a day, continuing education with the EFES Community and EFES University.
Browse Discussion Topics In The Agent Forum
- Insurance Cold Calling Forum
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP®) Forum
- Insurance Agency Acquisition & Valuation
- Final Expense Forum
- Life Settlements Forum
- Health Insurance & Ancillary Benefits Forum
- Getting Started Selling Insurance
- Insurance Continuing Education Forum
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum
- Real Estate & Mortgage Forum