CEO Dan LaBert, one year into the role, shares a look at plenty of changes happening within the independent life brokerage distribution-focused organization as well as to the fast-approaching annual meeting.
FSOC announces rescission of Prudential’s Nonbank Financial Company Designation. Prudential joins other non-bank entities GE Capital, AIG and MetLife in shedding the label.
How Kanopy Insurance generates over 400 new policies monthly
Hear from Ryan McClintock, Co-Founder and CEO of Kanopy Insurance, to learn why he chose Velocify as the company’s lead management system.
“With Velocify my agents can effectively manage prospects from inquiry-to-quote-to-close.” Click here to learn more now.
Browse Discussion Topics In The Agent Forum
- Insurance Cold Calling Forum
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP®) Forum
- Insurance Agency Acquisition & Valuation
- Final Expense Forum
- Life Settlements Forum
- Health Insurance & Ancillary Benefits Forum
- Getting Started Selling Insurance
- Insurance Continuing Education Forum
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum
- Real Estate & Mortgage Forum