Insurtech startup with some famous backers latest that aims to revolutionize the insurance purchasing experience via predictive analytics to issue policies in minutes without a medical exam.
Selling and prospecting require two different types of skills: prospecting is all about getting the fish on the line and selling is getting it in the boat. Here are four basic principles that attract prospects and bring prospects closer to you – or in other words, how to get the fish on the line.
How Kanopy Insurance generates over 400 new policies monthly
Hear from Ryan McClintock, Co-Founder and CEO of Kanopy Insurance, to learn why he chose Velocify as the company’s lead management system.
“With Velocify my agents can effectively manage prospects from inquiry-to-quote-to-close.” Click here to learn more now.
Browse Discussion Topics In The Agent Forum
- Insurance Cold Calling Forum
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP®) Forum
- Insurance Agency Acquisition & Valuation
- Final Expense Forum
- Life Settlements Forum
- Health Insurance & Ancillary Benefits Forum
- Getting Started Selling Insurance
- Insurance Continuing Education Forum
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum
- Real Estate & Mortgage Forum