Percentage of Americans Lacking Health Insurance Declines in 2022
National Health Interview Survey data finds there were 2.4 million fewer uninsured Americans in 2022 compared to 2021.
Majority of Consumers Concerned About Financial Impact of Becoming Disabled
During Disability Insurance Awareness Month this May, study finds concern is more pronounced with younger generations.
INSURANCE FORUMS NOW
This twice-per-week e-mail keeps you updated on the insurance industry buzz, and what you need to know as an agent.
[Free Whitepaper Download] How to Effectively Cross-Sell Travel Insurance
Cross-selling is one of the best ways to generate more business without needing to find new prospects. Learn how to add travel insurance into the mix with this PDF, it’s the perfect product to cross-sell.
Browse Discussion Topics In The Agent Forum
- Insurance Cold Calling Forum
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP®) Forum
- Insurance Agency Acquisition & Valuation
- Final Expense Forum
- Life Settlements Forum
- Health Insurance & Ancillary Benefits Forum
- Getting Started Selling Insurance
- Insurance Continuing Education Forum
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum
- Real Estate & Mortgage Forum
Browse Insurance News Article Topics
- Life Insurance
- Indexed Universal
- Key Man Life
- Life Settlements
- Retirement Planning
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Whole Life
Property & Casualty
Insurance Agent Marketing