Deserving students share how life insurance could have made a significant impact on their families through personal stories. Since the program was established in 2005, over 500 scholarships have been awarded, totaling over a million dollars in scholarship money.
New study from New York Life finds Millennials, despite feeling “financially confident,” self-report a 78% shortfall in life insurance coverage; only 10% of Millennials have the coverage they say they need.
Meet the Equita Final Expense Services Team
Equita Final Expense Services was established by insurance agents for insurance agents to deliver fresh, personalized Final Expense leads.
EFES provides agents with top insurance carriers, commissions paid to the agent at the time of issue rather than the draft date, a dedicated team of professionals available 24 hours a day, continuing education with the EFES Community and EFES University.
Browse Discussion Topics In The Agent Forum
- Insurance Cold Calling Forum
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP®) Forum
- Insurance Agency Acquisition & Valuation
- Final Expense Forum
- Life Settlements Forum
- Health Insurance & Ancillary Benefits Forum
- Getting Started Selling Insurance
- Insurance Continuing Education Forum
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum
- Real Estate & Mortgage Forum