Sam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• My worry is that if a producer is capped and continues to produce every year, but cant make more money than they did they prior year, they will be looking elsewhere for another job that pays more if they reach a ceiling at our agency.

Any insight as to what other agencies pay would be helpful. Thanks
    We are struggling to determine what to pay personal lines producers? We have a system that pays 50% on all new business and anywhere between 25-35% on renewals. Producer is 100% responsible for all things new business (quoting, issuing, getting signed apps, etc). For renewals, the account managers re-market accounts and provide suggestions to producers whether or no to move the renewals to another carrier.
    Hi Sam, i tried posting my questions below in a P&C forum and the system thinks its spam. I think there are many questions on what agencies pay personal lines producers and I am trying to gauge different perspectives from other agencies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hi Sam, I imagine you get approached frequently by IMO so I apologize if this isn't proper etiquette. We've partnered with a few facebook groups to promote our quoting and eApplication software for life insurance (Quote & Apply - inslock.com). We are looking for additional partnerships and I'm wondering if you'd have any interest in discussing the opportunity or have advice on how to promote? Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back