“#Who I Live For” – New MetLife LIAM Social Media Campaign

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
From today’s New York Times comes a nice piece that promotes Life Insurance Awareness Month:

A new campaign seeks to accentuate the positive about life insurance, promoting it affirmatively as a way to “live for” the loved ones in your life rather than taking a downbeat tack with terms like “death benefit” or “beneficiary.”
The campaign, now getting underway, is from MetLife and comes as the life insurance industry spends September beating the drum for what is surely one of the more fanciful dates on the American marketing calendar, Life Insurance Awareness Month.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/business/media/metlife-hopes-campaign-will-help-change-perceptions-of-life-insurance.html?_r=0

All right MetLife, I’ll play along. You could probably use a little love after the whole SIFI designation thing. I live for golf and skiing… er, I mean my wife and kids!

That is a great way to frame what life insurance does.

Plenty of people say "oh they can get by with my current policy", but can your loved ones "live how you want them to live" with your current policy?

Back