09 Humana pffs hospialization 950

insureyou2@

Expert
Humana announced the plans for 09 lol
what the---- were they thinking all of my clients will be getting off the boat like rats from a sinking ship!! They have been dominate until now. I can hardly wait to see united health cares plan!!
:arghh:

Humana announced the plans for 09 lol
what the---- were they thinking all of my clients will be getting off the boat like rats from a sinking ship!! They have been dominate until now. I can hardly wait to see united health cares plan!!
:arghh:

All the plans I've seen have been gutted pretty badly. Pyramid's premier plan went from $195 to $350 for a hospital admission and the premiums went up about $20/mo across the board.

I had heard that Humana was going to $900 for a hospital admission and were going to a $20/mo premium where it was $0 before. Any truth to that premium increase?

Not for sure where you are looking because I can't find it anywhere on the website. I log in and still can't find it.

go to there website, they now have listed the 2009 rates and plan info

Oh my!! In counties where the Humana Gold is now $0 premium, they went to $38 to $58/mo premiums and raised the hospital admission to $950 on the $38/mo plan and to $225/day on the $58/mo plan.

I'm gonna be getting a lot of calls from unhappy Humana members. I'm glad I quit selling that junk two years ago.

All the plans I've seen have been gutted pretty badly. Pyramid's premier plan went from $195 to $350 for a hospital admission and the premiums went up about $20/mo across the board.

I had heard that Humana was going to $900 for a hospital admission and were going to a $20/mo premium where it was $0 before. Any truth to that premium increase?

CMS wonders why agents switch members from plan to plan. It's the agents responsibility to get clients out of plans like Humana. They do have a PPO that is better in my market at the same premium as the PFFS but it still sucks.

As far as Todays options, with prior notification on planned admittance it is $300 with $850 max for the year on hospital and $2500 max for all Medicare services. Without Rx it is still in my area a zero premium and most of the other benefits didn't change. All in all a good plan in my opinion.;)

what about secure horizons i sold them in past when humana was not a fit. I know pffs is doomed i like uct plan f supplements or true blue ppo in most counties in idaho

Back