1 Click Coverage

scottstreet

Guru
100+ Post Club
I see 1 click coverage (instant decision) options on several life insurance sites. This appears to be National Insurance co. Does anyone have any feedback on them/this program. Do you get appointed and get the html code for your site? Appreciate any info/feedback. Thanks, Jim

National Brokerage has the exclusive on them. You need to have an online presence and a marketing plan or they won't accept your appointment. They don't hand out contracts - there's a qualification process.

Also the underwriting is VERY sensitive - but the rates are competitive with other non-meds. With that said, it's the only instant issue term product out there at the moment. There's another instant issue coming to market soon though.

Jeff, didn't someone else have instant term a few years back? Can't recall the carrier but seems like they were bought by a bank (or maybe just the program was bought) and taken in house.

I want to say Chase was involved.

Jeff, didn't someone else have instant term a few years back? Can't recall the carrier but seems like they were bought by a bank (or maybe just the program was bought) and taken in house.

I want to say Chase was involved.

Nic and Lee nailed it - HSBC did $500k instant issue coverage and MAN I miss that product. RBC Liberty Life had an instant issue product as well that was good. Both gone.

I'm salivating for another one to hit the market.

Back