#1 in Yahoo Search

Very nice. Is that a heavily-searched term? (forgive my ignorance on seo!)

Let's hope so!! It's not as popular as "term quotes" so we will have to see. The site is pretty new, so it's a little early to tell.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nice job, getting high in the search engines is never an easy task, and your sites look great too!

Thank you. I have about a dozen sites like this, some are regionally branded like MichiganTermQuotes.com - Compare life insurance quotes from the top companies. I still have a lot more to do.

Last edited:
How that translated in revenue?

Not from this site. It was just put up a couple of days ago in the current form. TermSales.com has made me revenue, but this was my original site. Many of my domains, including leveltermquotes.com just pointed to termsales.com. We will have to see how the search engines like the complete content change.

I just noticed the top yahoo spot, so I have no idea how long it was #1 for those keywords. The site isn't that old, so it couldn't have been #1 for long.

Is the Michigan term site a template site or did you build it from scratch?

I built it using custom PHP and some public code libraries. I did the graphics and photos using Gimp and iPhoto. You will see it's the same as poconofinancial.com (with some localized exceptions, the "About" page, etc...), vegasfinancialgroup.com, termzone.com and other sites. I just changed the logo and text.

Back