10 MA Apps or More Per Week

I literally have never heard of anyone ever averaging 40 MAPD plans a month. First off you'd be making $16k+ month of first year commissions and after one year have $96k in renewals already.

Oh great! Now all our dreams are dead.

I know there are people averaging 5 to 10 a week. I know it's not a lot. I figured some would be on this site. I'm pretty sure there are a couple on here, but they may not want to speak on it. I would like for those people to at least present the standard so we can see a bar with no excuses.

I know there are people averaging 5 to 10 a week. I know it's not a lot. I figured some would be on this site. I'm pretty sure there are a couple on here, but they may not want to speak on it. I would like for those people to at least present the standard so we can see a bar with no excuses.

I average 0 to 8 per week...

10 plus a week is serious. I've never done it outside of AEP. A couple of times I have done 5 or so but 10.... Nope, never. AEP, there have been plenty of times where I did 10 in a day but the SEP/Lock In period is slim pickings. I average about 2 a week this time of year.

I talked to someone today who did 32 last month and has 21 so far this month. No one else is hitting numbers like this?

Of course it's SEPs,there's nothing else you can write. But if you have the right SYSTEM, you should be able to just rake them in with your established system. So.... who has a system?

Of course it's SEPs,there's nothing else you can write. But if you have the right SYSTEM, you should be able to just rake them in with your established system. So.... who has a system?

There's nothing else but SEPs? I guess the T65s I've been turning in is a big waste of time.... Damnit!

Back