100 Insurance Marketing Ideas

What's up Tampa Bay Rep and STIBROKER! My name is John Carroll and I wrote both of these articles. I just signed up to the site to say thanks for sharing my articles. I'll probably stick around though since I came across some great information here.

STIBROKER: You've got me so intrigued, what's your magic secret?

So of the things on that list are a joke. Like placing ad on pizza boxes or giving out ink pens

A few of the things are good, but most of them are out dated.

How about throwing drinking bottles at people while they fill their car at the gas station?;)

Rick

Water bottles are for prospects at the walking track or gym.

The gas station people, you just pass out business cards to.

If I pass out 1,000 business cards and only 1 person buys from me, it is well worth it to me. 1,000 cards dont cost much these days.

Prospecting is not an easy task. Hell, nothing in the business is easy. It takes work. People are looking at the 100 things for a quick way of getting rich or to sell.

It is all about getting in front of the right people and solving their problems.

I just luck into people that are in really bad health, that someone is sending my way. Most of these people can only get graded. Someone on this forum is giving me tons of clients that he cant help. What luck!! $$$$$$$$$$

What's up Tampa Bay Rep and STIBROKER! My name is John Carroll and I wrote both of these articles. I just signed up to the site to say thanks for sharing my articles. I'll probably stick around though since I came across some great information here.

STIBROKER: You've got me so intrigued, what's your magic secret?

Hi John, just saw your post. Your welcome. You had a lot of ideas in your article so I thought it would be worth posting.

i think you provide the great idea i really like your content and thinking many people your post are like and follow these instruction

As an update to the post, it looks like the author has increased the number of marketing ideas that he has listed on his site, so now he has more than the original 100 ideas.

Anyone else have any other insurance marketing ideas that they would like to share?

Back