12/03/2011 Cold Calling!

Indiana_Adam

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was unable to make cold calls yesterday, so I'm doing them today. My goal is 50 dials, though we'll see if the 1yr old will allow me to get there. If anyone else is cold calling today, please post your results. It's nice to know there are others out there grinding it out as well!

I was unable to make cold calls yesterday, so I'm doing them today. My goal is 50 dials, though we'll see if the 1yr old will allow me to get there. If anyone else is cold calling today, please post your results. It's nice to know there are others out there grinding it out as well!

just got a life application request.....talked to 1 guy.....filling out a application as I type this.....$159.57 a month

Congrats! I'm getting all answering machines, 2 no interest, and 1 My husband isn't home, so call back later tonight.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Awesome! 1 ]yr old is up. Session over at 12 calls for the time being.

Last edited:
Jmatos, I will when I can. However, I've a 1yr old, so knocking doors is out of the question. Plus, I'm still working on modifying your questionnaire to P&C. Grandpa is watching her for now, so back to cold calling I go. I believe I'm going to change my recorded voicemail to the one used by that Allstate agent someone mentioned. See if that gets any responses!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Broker, was that a cold call or a warm/referral? If so, that's totally cheating :-p

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm really working seeing as how I'm getting mostly answering machines, but I'm trying! Chazm, pick up the phone and join in the fun! Then you wont be such a bum!

lol nah, this is relax time. Been a busy AEP, no work till monday. I did just make one call though to a client that wants to sign up next week and she informed me her mother just died this morning. No beuno.

Back to not working.....wanna get some italian...mmm...foood

Just got a health lead......enlarged heart with MVP.....on a calie plan at $400 a month with out of network in texas.....risk pool is $231 just faxed agent letter....made $100 while watching the UT game.......

Make sure when you cold call the phone # is not showing up as an insurance office or cell phone on caller ID....those calls seemed to get screened and not answered!

Back