12/03/2011 Cold Calling!

Frank you make a very good point. As an agent who has not logged as much cold calling as yourself, can you explain how to avoid that situation.

Yes but it is going to a lot more valuable to you if we talk about it. If you or any other agent would like to discuss it give me a call, 573.544.4091.

Some things are best discussed as opposed to try to type it out. If we were talking about doing an e-mail blast it would be a different story.

I finally figured out what the deal is with Frank and goats. They're bait!

"Hey, mister. Did you lose this?"
Image:
Image:
09_lucia-dvorska_09.jpg

I finally figured out what the deal is with Frank and goats. They're bait!

"Hey, mister. Did you lose this?"
Image:
Image:
Image:
09_lucia-dvorska_09.jpg

I didn't see you lurking in the shadows taking pics when she brought that to me but then I really wasn't looking.

If you think she's hot your should have been around the day before. :swoon:

I was going to post something....but then I saw that picture and suddenly forgot what I was doing.

Oh...Josh...that site is great! Kudos to you.

I was going to post something....but then I saw that picture and suddenly forgot what I was doing.

Oh...Josh...that site is great! Kudos to you.

That sure is a cute puppy!

Thanks for the kudos. I still need to add content/work on the layout, but I think it's a good start.

Cold called for med supps today.

53 dials
14 contacts
7 no's
4 call backs
3 appointments

That was a kick ass day, I don't care who you are. Do you have any idea what you would have spent in leads to get that kind of results? It would have been a ton of money.

By having to learned to prospect you get to put virtually 100% of the money you make in your pocket. You will make more money selling fewer policies than the guy who is buying leads.

Back