130% Term Life Insurance Commissions?

tyson0286

Hi Guys,

I've spent the past few hours studying dozens of sites before finally finding this site. I figure this is my best shot at finding what I'm looking for.

Basically my uncle just got his insurance license and is interested in selling term life insurance. Since he is less tech savvy than me he asked if I could help him find out which companies offer high front-end commissions for agents selling term life insurance.

Can anyone tell me which insurance companies offer 100-130% commissions (first year only, of course) for selling life insurance? Any company names would be very appreciated, thanks guys!

Tyson

P.S. In case it matters, he is located in Utah.

tyson0286 said:
Hi Guys,

I've spent the past few hours studying dozens of sites before finally finding this site. I figure this is my best shot at finding what I'm looking for.

Basically my uncle just got his insurance license and is interested in selling term life insurance. Since he is less tech savvy than me he asked if I could help him find out which companies offer high front-end commissions for agents selling term life insurance.

Can anyone tell me which insurance companies offer 100-130% commissions (first year only, of course) for selling life insurance? Any company names would be very appreciated, thanks guys!

Tyson

P.S. In case it matters, he is located in Utah.

If he can prove enough production they ALL do. Some will pay more.

How many millions in annual premium has he produced?

You would need a nice productio history to be getting 130 %...But starting out a majority of IMO's would give 100-110% on 20-30 year term products

WOW, talk about not starting out in the mail room and working your way up, this guy wants to sleep with anyone to make it to the top on the first day.

Basically my uncle just got his insurance license and is interested in selling term life insurance.

Not intending to be rude, but direct, if your uncle just got his insurance license and doesn't know what companies he's looking for, he's probably going to struggle with making any money in this business. There are hundreds of people getting their licenses every week and the fact of the matter is that most of them will never right their first piece of business, let alone their fifth.

Why did he get licensed? Why isn't he more concerned with getting the best product?

The reality is that life insurance commissions are generally so generous what matters infinitely more is getting a stead flow of prospects, not an extra few points on the deal. Most companies offering higher commissions also have higher premiums so they can pay those higher commissions. You're better off working with the carriers with the best product then letting the commissions fall where they may vs the other way around.

I want a company car.....over here....me!me!me!me! But it better be a red Porsche!!

ok, seriously, dude... are you just a jokester anonymously posting that just to see what kind of reaction he gets?? Surely you can't be for real?!?!

"I've spent the past few hours studying dozens of sites before finally finding this site. I figure this is my best shot at finding what I'm looking for."
It shouldn't have taken you a few hours to find this site.

You say he's located in Utah? Check with the Insurance Commissioner in Utah to see which companies are domiciled in that state.
That would be a logical place to start. If they are domiciled there, the home office will be nearby and your uncle could get some pointers and training from their Training department.

Also, the commissioner's site should give a listing of the products the company offers.
Life Insurance Selling magazine comes out with a large company list every year listing the various products offered by companies and their locations.

Back