140% Contract ? New to FE .. Is this Fair?

Just wondering if this is a lowball offer ?

True story I did have an agent recently who was getting 150% of "all of it." He was convinced it was true.

Turned out that life insurance pays 30% commission. That was the "all of it." But his upline was so generous that he gave him all of this years and half of next year's commission and the upline had to wait to make anything. He got no renewals and no vesting and 50% advances.

I don't think he ever really believed me when I explained how it really worked. He was real full of Kool Aid.

True story I did have an agent recently who was getting 150% of "all of it." He was convinced it was true.

Turned out that life insurance pays 30% commission. That was the "all of it." But his upline was so generous that he gave him all of this years and half of next year's commission and the upline had to wait to make anything. He got no renewals and no vesting and 50% advances.

I don't think he ever really believed me when I explained how it really worked. He was real full of Kool Aid.

You sure it wasn't the Jerky Boys calling you?

Wow. Was this with one insurance carrier or all of them that he had with this group?
Pretty messed up either way.

Latest posts

Back