150 Man Group - Need to Replace AGLAchoice Index Plus with Possibly Either NYL or MM

This is outside my area of expertise, but I would at least make a phone call to Texas Life, voluntary permanent life is their area of specialty. American National I believe will also would be worth a phone call. I'm not sure at what level they do GI, but I would call to check as they at least do SI and have both products available. Also, hopefully you did not make a rookie mistake and tell the NYL Agency the name of the group, you may have some unwelcome competition.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice. I am looking to put in the Lifetime Benefit Term Life policy that was designed by Fidelity but underwritten by Combined Insurance. They have GI for $50k and simplified issue for up to $100k and about 8 underwriting question for $150k. Appears to be an amazing product that will provide the employees with fully portable coverage that will last to age 120 but without the WL cost or the cash value but the policy has the option to be paid up at a decreased value with no more premium paid beginning on the 6th year. The policy is also guaranteed to have no rate increase. There too is a LTC rider and Accelerated Dealth Benefit rider available on the coverage.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your advice. I am looking to put in the Lifetime Benefit Term Life policy that was designed by Fidelity but underwritten by Combined Insurance. They have GI for $50k and simplified issue for up to $100k and about 8 underwriting question for $150k. Appears to be an amazing product that will provide the employees with fully portable coverage that will last to age 120 but without the WL cost or the cash value but the policy has the option to be paid up at a decreased value with no more premium paid beginning on the 6th year. The policy is also guaranteed to have no rate increase. There too is a LTC rider and Accelerated Dealth Benefit rider available on the coverage.

Thoughts?

I think Brian put you with the right product. I learned about it a few weeks ago. It's new for Combined. I think it's going to be a hot product.

Back