15yr Old With Cerebral Palsy and VP Shunt History

victor247

Expert
Hi guys, I'm in a tough position. Im looking for a company that would cover this child. Shes a 15yr old with Cerebral Palsy and VP Shunt History. I have tried Ohio national and they denied her. UHL, Gerber, Trans, MoO, and Colonial said they don't cover it. Is there a company that would offer a policy to her?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm in a tough position. Im looking for a company that would cover this child. Shes a 15yr old with Cerebral Palsy and VP Shunt History. I have tried Ohio national and they denied her. UHL said they don't cover it. Is there a company that would offer a policy to her?

Check with settlers. Cerebral palsy is not in the silver section. But it may be in the question that asks if they're over the age of 25, I can't remember.

Hi guys, I'm in a tough position. Im looking for a company that would cover this child. Shes a 15yr old with Cerebral Palsy and VP Shunt History. I have tried Ohio national and they denied her. UHL said they don't cover it. Is there a company that would offer a policy to her?

Maybe SNL care plan.

Did you actually submit to ONL? Great company but probably one of the last I would send that risk to. Unless the prequal said otherwise.

PM me your number. I might be able to help you. I have cerebral palsy.

Yes Id check Security Care Plan with SNL.

Maybe SNL care plan.

Did you actually submit to ONL? Great company but probably one of the last I would send that risk to. Unless the prequal said otherwise.

Yes, it was submitted.

----------

Yes Id check Security Care Plan with SNL.

Spoke to them on the phone. They would insure it up to a maximum death benefit of 10k, the problem is SNL in not in Massachusetts where the client lives.

Is there a company that doesn't ask medical questions of the child and the child can go on as a rider for a parents policy?

Back