16' Income Verifications - what Are You Seeing?

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
I've done mostly OFF apps for now, and about a dozen ON exchange apps via WBE or HC.gov. I've only had 1 income verification request so far. Last year, it seemed to run 50% plus needed to send in docs.

What is everyone else seeing ????

I may get to actually play golf this spring....or plant some flowers.

I've done mostly OFF apps for now, and about a dozen ON exchange apps via WBE or HC.gov. I've only had 1 income verification request so far. Last year, it seemed to run 50% plus needed to send in docs.

What is everyone else seeing ????

I may get to actually play golf this spring....or plant some flowers.

1 income verification so far, but her MAGI was $150K for 2014, so I was expecting it.

I'm asking for their 2014 MAGI and unless there is a reason, I'm using it. Havent had a letter with that method.

I vote for the golf

Same thing here. The first two days of the 2016 OEP I had none but the last two days I had a couple.

Ditto here. First couple of days, a bunch. Now, barely any. I'm also using 2014 MAGI for estimates this year unless there's been a significant change in circumstances. It makes sense to clients and seems to be what the feds are expecting.

Just got a call from a self-employed guy asking how to prove he's going to make $20,000 next year. He made over $80,000 this year. Since his accountant is working this "miracle" for him, that's where he should turn for advice on what to send to healthscare.gov.

Every plan thus far via WBE has required income verification. Apps so far have been from FL and GA. I thought it to be a little odd but all clients are self employed.

I had one yesterday on a 45 year old that has been on the exchange since the start asking for proof they are not on Medicare. That's a first.

I had one yesterday on a 45 year old that has been on the exchange since the start asking for proof they are not on Medicare. That's a first.

I had 2 of those today! I just assumed it was because the spouse was on Medicare

Back