1st Time CE

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So I'm coming up on my 2 years in September. I have to be off work next week cause of some outpatient surgery so I figured Id get my CE done.

But I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Do I just go to someplace like WebCE and see what they have?

I'm life and health in Indiana.

So I'm coming up on my 2 years in September. I have to be off work next week cause of some outpatient surgery so I figured Id get my CE done.

But I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Do I just go to someplace like WebCE and see what they have?

I'm life and health in Indiana.

Web CE is great. I knocked my 24 hours in a fifth the time. I couldn't recommend them more. I am not sure how Indiana does it, but I have used them both this time (last week) and 2 years ago and they are great.

In Indiana you have to have a licensed agent who will oversee the test or at least will let you say they did. Their social and license number has to go on the final test.

In Indiana you have to have a licensed agent who will oversee the test or at least will let you say they did. Their social and license number has to go on the final test.

Well if only I knew some agents in Indiana ;)

Back