1st Week Results . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Started the Call Center this week. The "Experienced" Division. Sentinel, LBL and AmAm. AIG, CFG & GW for GI . . . We have our Team.

Thru today we had $19k in AP. Saturday alone was almost $4k for 4 hours work . . .

We don't have an office yet - the 4 seats were from home and each seat is for 6 hours per day Mon - Sat.

Only had our D2D and TM leads so far . . .

TV Leads and TV Live Transfers start May 1st.

Opening the Senior Life Call Center in June. Really curious how that System will work.

#GreatThingsHappeningIn2018

Started the Call Center this week. The "Experienced" Division. Sentinel, LBL and AmAm. AIG, CFG & GW for GI . . . We have our Team.

Thru today we had $19k in AP. Saturday alone was almost $4k for 4 hours work . . .

We don't have an office yet - the 4 seats were from home and each seat is for 6 hours per day Mon - Sat.

Opening the Senior Life Call Center in June. Really curious how that System will work.

How many people calling to get to 19k,
6 hours a day per person, 6 days a week, sounds like a grind, what's your lead cost?

I'm sure it will get better.

Thanks for the update. If I read this correctly, you're selling AmAm over the phone in your new call center?

We can't sell AmAm over the phone - yet. Just using them for Graded / Modified and have to visit house to get wet sig like we have to do for the CFG / GW GI . . .

How many people calling to get to 19k,
6 hours a day per person, 6 days a week, sounds like a grind, what's your lead cost?

We are using a Dialer since everything is outbound using leads at the moment. Only have 4 agents onboard and I imagine they didn't dial for the entire 6 hours each day.

Goal is to assign the Dialer seat - 4 hours a day x 3 different Agents. If an Agent wants an extra time slot and are producing - they can have one.

Back