$2 Billion Obamacare Website

I posted in a thread last week that the $2.1 Billion equates to about $330 of taxpayer's money to process each HC.gov enrollee. Does that sound about right Somarco?

Stop bitching. The money has been well spent to replace the health insurance that has been cancelled.

Rick

NoNoNo Rick. The $2.1 Billion came FROM taxpayers/insured Americans, and went to contractors..not to increase the number of insured in this country.

NoNoNo Rick. The $2.1 Billion came FROM taxpayers/insured Americans, and went to contractors..not to increase the number of insured in this country.

It's a well known fact that without spending money on this website there would be no way for people to buy health insurance.

This is why absolutely no one in the country was insured until Obama was elected.

Rick

AC, I apologize, I missed your comment in another thread. Not trying to steal your thunder.

As for your math, I will assume it is correct.

AC, I apologize, I missed your comment in another thread. Not trying to steal your thunder.

As for your math, I will assume it is correct.

Good grief Somarco. Noone expects you (or anyone else) to remember every post in this massive forum. Posting information regarding how HHS is wasting taxpayer dollars is never a "thunder stealer". On the contrary, you're helping to generate positive Karma for the upcoming elections!
;)

Remember Somarco's 2946th post, that was hilarious :D

Due to what you said, I looked at Somarco avatar area. OMG, the man has over 20,000 posts! As #1, I bet Somarco has special forum permissions and powers. Hope I never pizz him off!

Back