( 2) Free Medicare Leads

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have a website I've been building that had two medicare leads come in, but I don't know what state they came from. They did fill out a very specific form (happy to share the link with you) and explicitly asked to be contacted. One is aging in and another I'm not sure about. I believe one of them is a California number, so my guess is it's a California lead, anyone interested, please inbox me. This are just what came in today, ideally would like to talk to someone licensed in at least most states and/or able to take leads nationwide.

Again, the ones I am offering right now are free. Basically, I am working on some lead gen sites and there are two people looking for help with their Medicare options. They were filled out today so I'd like to get them to someone that can follow up with them, not looking for payment, just want to get these people in touch with a licensed agent.

Surprised no one responded! Little late now. I am in NC and wouldnt be able to do anything with a lead in California anyway. I'd be really interested in any leads in North Carolina (only state for me for now). Are these basically leads that went from a facebook ad to your website?

Surprised no one responded! Little late now. I am in NC and wouldnt be able to do anything with a lead in California anyway. I'd be really interested in any leads in North Carolina (only state for me for now). Are these basically leads that went from a facebook ad to your website?

These aren't facebook leads, they're from organic search traffic.

Inbox me with your email address and I can get you in touch to take any that come in from NC while I'm still working on it.

Latest posts

Back