$2 Life Leads

Holy Shite, Batman!

That looks like an actiivty that should be undertaken by one with an excellent benefit pkg... Maj Med, 1st $ covg and LT Disability coverage to the max.

My arse was hurting just watching you wipe out, but then again, you look like a mighty youngin too.

That looks like an actiivty that should be undertaken by one with an excellent benefit pkg... Maj Med, 1st $ covg and LT Disability coverage to the max.

HSA W/$5,000 deductible....$1,000,000 AIG term,and 14 years of renewal commissions for disability.....

14 yrs of renewal comm... Sweet!

My only question about that is, if one had been around that long in this biz, you would think that they have gained enough know-ledge to understand the risks in that skateboarding activity... I guess I am just waaaaaaaay too old to get it...
:SLEEP:

14 yrs of renewal comm... Sweet!

My only question about that is, if one had been around that long in this biz, you would think that they have gained enough know-ledge to understand the risks in that skateboarding activity... I guess I am just waaaaaaaay too old to get it...
:SLEEP:

I skated as a kid......and no more dangerous than skiing.......but I took off 27 years from skating....but my boys started skating a couple of years ago and I started putting boards together for them....so I set myself up with my own boards and now I take my boys out and skate with them....as a matter of fact just yesterday "dad we really need to go skating at the park tonight"...I also coach his baseball team.....

GALV.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. Some of the best time you will spend on earth is with the kids.

No way to get those days back, if you decide to pass on them for doing another activity. Really great that you are so involved with them. Many of the ills of the world wouldn't exist if there were Fathers everywhere doing just the same. Nice!

:yes:

Back