$2 Life Leads

Well out of the nine contacts I made NONE of them sent in a card requesting info on life insurance......as a matter of fact one was terminally ill and was in the processes of dieing and also said that no way he would send in a request....so it seems that SRC is just selling names and numbers.....so stay the hell away from these people.......

SRC Leads

Thought these leads were with ValPak?

they are suppose to be ValPak....so far I only found one who said they did it....it was over a year ago and has been taken care of.....so guess who wants their money back.....so according to the refund policy I have to prove I called everyone on this list.......soooooo....here is my pitch for these leads..mostly left messages....while I was typing this someone did call back said no and take name off list.....next time will thank them and tell them the outa network ambulance story that I got resubmitted and paid as in network for my client and really wasting time with this when I have a ton of my clients I am re shopping for because of the april increases....then shut up and see what they say......

"this call is for eric...eric my name is Scott xxxxxx I am a health and life insurance broker here in Cedar Park and the reason for my call is that I bought a list of names from a company out of fl named SRC. This was suppose to be a list of people that did a ValPak survey and request Life insurance rates. Most of the people I have called said they have not done this and the company will not refund the money I spent on your names untill I call everone on the list to verify that you did this or not. So if you can call me at xxxxxxxx and tell me if you did or did not fill this out so I can get my money back and will try to get your name off this list so they do not keep reselling your info to insurance profesionals like myself over and over again... I have more important things to do like helping my health clients get their claims payed than call a scam list....so if you have time...call me at xxxxxxxxx"

Last edited:
Second call back.....no and would not talk about health insurance....

they are suppose to be ValPak....so far I only found one who said they did it....it was over a year ago and has been taken care of.....so guess who wants their money back.....so according to the refund policy I have to prove I called everyone on this list.......soooooo....here is my pitch for these leads..mostly left messages....while I was typing this someone did call back said no and take name off list.....next time will thank them and tell them the outa network ambulance story that I got resubmitted and paid as in network for my client and really wasting time with this when I have a ton of my clients I am re shopping for because of the april increases....then shut up and see what they say......

"this call is for eric...eric my name is Scott xxxxxx I am a health and life insurance broker here in Cedar Park and the reason for my call is that I bought a list of names from a company out of fl named SRC. This was suppose to be a list of people that did a ValPak survey and request Life insurance rates. Most of the people I have called said they have not done this and the company will not refund the money I spent on your names untill I call everone on the list to verify that you did this or not. So if you can call me at xxxxxxxx and tell me if you did or did not fill this out so I can get my money back and will try to get your name off this list so they do not keep reselling your info to insurance profesionals like myself over and over again... I have more important things to do like helping my health clients get their claims payed than call a scam list....so if you have time...call me at xxxxxxxxx"

Sti,

According to your original post, they would refund your money if the leads did not generate a certain dollar amount. According to the original post:

"Just bought 100 exclusive Val Pack (and not a prepaid return...they have to use their own stamp) mail in life leads in the zips of my choosing for $210 and 63 leads for free with a 90 day guarantee that if I do not make $1,600 in the 90 day on the 163 leads I get my money back....will let you know......"

If they changed the parameters for a refund after you purchased, you sure as heck have grounds to go after them.

Did they change? If so, go after them.

Good luck!

Thats funny, do it, but isnt your number 512-260-0856... why the xxxxxxxxx's?

The SRC website has the BBB Online logo - turn them in. Don't get me started on the BBB that is a huge scam all in itself.

Sti it looks like you could make a few minor adjustments to that speech for your Internet Health Insurance leads. Pretty close to the same pitch. LOL...

Sti,

According to your original post, they would refund your money if the leads did not generate a certain dollar amount.

here it is from their site....but I think they are counting on the agent not going through all the trouble or not validating the grt. by calling all the names and taking notes.....

src.jpg

and here is the refund requirements.....

[FONT=&quot]PROCESS OF A REFUND[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Attention: Scott Thiltgen Invoice#xxxxxxxx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The process of a refund upon the refund guarantee we provide is:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After completing your full list we will need you to send back to my office a print out of your lead list, including full notations (responses of your leads) and the CD that was shipped to you ( ONLY for those of you that received a CD) . When the package has been received by my office, or received via-email (with full notation) DO NOT FAX THE LEADS (we do not receive leads by fax) I will email you over the “Approved Refund Authorization Form” that I will need you to sign and fax back to my attention. Once those steps are completed your 30 day refund process will begin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may ship your package to:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] SRC 13463 N.E. 17th Ave. N. Miami, FL 33181[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for choosing SRC and have a great day! Sincerely, Customer Service Department Manager Ashley Pena 1-800-370-7330 ext 8502[/FONT]

Just wanted to let you guys know that I ran into a very similar scam recently. The company was excelleads out of Florida, same type deal, supposedly people filled out a survey saying they wanted to talk to an agent. They also, supposedly, made over 50k, and had less than 75k insurance.

The very first contact had never heard of any survey, so I called and asked the company what was up. They said that the person just probably forgot and that was rare. Called 60 or so more, got the right person about 8 times, all had the same story, never heard of it, never did it.

I tell excelleads and she claimed it was very strange of course and that she would "check into it". Then she asks me, "well did you get any of them to let you show you the insurance?" I told her I paid for warm leads not a cold call list, I stopped when they hadn't heard of it, I don't trick people.

I am calling back today but I doubt anything will become of it, glad I put it on a credit card, maybe at least I can get my money back through them.

Just a heads up folks, beware of excelleads!

Neal Lord
AIG American General

Latest posts

Back