$2 Life Leads

I have been getting $3 life leads for a about 6 months. They work out ok for me. Most of them have some sort of health problem though.
Are those the leads you've been selling to me for $5? You told me you were giving them to me at your cost!

I'm flying to Indiana just as soon as the airlines drop their fares and tell you what I think of you!

I already put you on ignore but it didn't work.

Rick

here it is from their site....but I think they are counting on the agent not going through all the trouble or not validating the grt. by calling all the names and taking notes.....

src.jpg

I wouldn't trust these turkeys----they can't even spell "inaccurate" correctly!:policeman:

A funny story to keep this thread going...Fri. & Mon. morning when I got to my office...I scrolled through my phone to see if I had any missed calls...I had 2 different numbers but both had a 305 area code...I was wondering ( since I'm in California ) Who the heck is calling me from a 305 area code ??? I did a reverse search on the number to find out who it was & they both came up Florida...1 had no info & the other said it was a plumbing service...Earlier today I got an mail from an Andrew Price stating they had $2 leads but you had to buy 200...I tried finding out what the Company was & when i typed in the 800 # at the bottom of the email...The reverse search said it didn't exist...Now I was even more curious so I tried doing more research & FINALLY it came to me when I Googled the phone number...Only 4 things came up...Nothing about the Company but 4 different chat threads about them...

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU WONDERFUL FELLOW AGENTS, THIS FORUM & THANK GOD FOR GOOGLE !!!
:noteworthy:

Rick, Really!!! You have the wryest, dryest sense of humor of anyone on ths forum. Do you sound like Ben Stein, too?

Back