2 Year Old Child with Asthma

Need a little more info to narrow the possibilities. Is it a seasonal allergy type or chronic? Meds?

it is chronic ... grandma is trying to find out meds....

Even the most conservative carriers will get you something around standard/standard plus and maybe without benefits with either one year re reconsideration or at age 5... unless she's been hospitalized or needs emergent care ALL the time

UW said pretty much what I was going to say. Unless the kiddo is hitting a albuterol nebulizer continuously and is in and out of the hospital regularly, I would tend to think about anyone would at the very least consider at standard. I am a life long asthmatic with 2 maintenance mess and was written preferred with banner last year on a new term policy.

Gerber should be ok. Also the option of getting a child rider on a parent policy as well.

5. Within the past five years have any of the children listed above been treated or diagnosed by a physician for: respiratory disorder

One of the few conditions they ask about. Probably depends on the severity of the asthma. She said it was chronic.

not written ... his Dad or better the son of my client ( which the grandchild we talked about) was shot the weekend between appointments... he is a live , but in and out of hospital ....

Back