20 Leads for $300.00

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
Hello all,

I have a question regarding lead cost because I never really had to buy them so is 20 phone leads for $300 the approx costs?
Does anyone have anyone specific they have had good luck with final expense leads?

Thank you

Hello all,

I have a question regarding lead cost because I never really had to buy them so is 20 phone leads for $300 the approx costs?
Does anyone have anyone specific they have had good luck with final expense leads?

Thank you

If those are brand new exclusive direct mail leads that is a great price. If old leads it high. If they are telemarketed leads it’s high.

Depending on your target CPA, $300 might not be enough to determine lead quality. I typically budget 3-5X my target CPA to an advertising test (Google, Bing, whatever) - lead generation CPAs are much lower than actual insurance sales, but the idea remains the same.

Ask your vendor how the leads were sourced, if they are real-time or not, qualified over the phone, aggregated or generated in house, etc. I typically ask for landing pages, typical ad copy (no one will give you their actual ad copy, but asking for a super broad angle might work), etc.

Happy to go into more detail via pm.

Hello all,

Thank you

Depends on the market the leads are targeting. But $15 each for TM leads is pretty high for any market.

Latest posts

Back