20 med supps per month

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
Medicaremillionaire has inspired me. I dont have a website or anything so will be hiring telemarketer, buying tm and dm leads. I know sales skills make a difference but how do I get in front of enough people to sell 20 per month?

If you're getting enough leads in you can do it. Hopefully, you can spend most of your Monday calling and setting the appointments. Set your appointments for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You may opt to work Friday as well. There will be people you can't reach on Monday, so continue to try throughout the week.

With FE, you're best to try and set your appointments for the next day. With Med Supps you don't have to. I'm not saying you won't get no-showed, but it doesn't happen as much as it does with FE.

Focus in on trying to write 2 apps per day. If you can actually accomplish that you'll have more than 20 per month. Shoot higher to obtain the original goal.

What types of leads and volume need to be purchased in order to get this result? I started at Bankers Life (15 years ago) and we called to "bring by info about changes to Medicare" I have gotten away from that and almost feel like I over qualify and just go there to pick up someone waiting to give me a check.

Never thought of that. What is the best lead source to get in front of them? Tm or dm and who offers dm leads?

Medicaremillionaire has inspired me. I dont have a website or anything so will be hiring telemarketer, buying tm and dm leads. I know sales skills make a difference but how do I get in front of enough people to sell 20 per month?
I don't think 20 Med Supp Apps is realistic, not saying it can't be done. Two to three apps per week, in my opinion, is definitely attainable.

If I were you, I would focus on T-65. There are many on here who will tell you to target 67+ and go for the plan switch, but I've found that they are harder nuts to crack. Plus a percentage of your apps will be turned down.

The T65s have to make a decision.

While the T65s have much more competition, there is enough out there for everyone. Others can speak to the effectiveness of telemarketing better than me and it must be working for some, but the people I am talking to these days are stating that they are routinely getting 4-6 telemarketers calling per day and many have stopped answering their landlines altogether.

Personally I've had success using direct mail to the t65 crowd. In my opinion it's physically possible to write 6-7 med supps per day. That's certainly atypical, but I bring this up because I see people recommend sending 1,000 pieces every couple weeks, getting their three maybe four sales in a week and then repeating. Why go so slowly?

Your ability to close will either be there or not, so why not send 10k a month? Or more and ramp up the numbers. Even if you are new, your advances should be covering the cost and then some.

This business is gonorrhea until you get your residuals rolling in so might as well take the fastlane.

Good luck dude.

(For the record, I've sent 103,000 pieces of direct mail YTD.)

Latest posts

Back