20 Merced CA Final Expense Leads

InsuranceMGA

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey everybody just got a note from a friend he has 20 Leads for the Merced CA area that he would like to sell, they are mailed in final expense leads. I live 4 hours away from these leads so they are no good for me. If you would like them shoot me over an email.He is asking $15 per lead that sounds fare, you will get all 20 leads by email. I will log back on later tonight to check the messages I have to go knock on some doors...Talk with you guys later.

Hey everybody just got a note from a friend he has 20 Leads for the Merced CA area that he would like to sell, they are mailed in final expense leads. I live 4 hours away from these leads so they are no good for me. If you would like them shoot me over an email.He is asking $15 per lead that sounds fare, you will get all 20 leads by email. I will log back on later tonight to check the messages I have to go knock on some doors...Talk with you guys later.

How does your friend prove that he nor anyone else has worked these leads?

How does your friend prove that he nor anyone else has worked these leads?

I have no clue...great question though....I will ask....I think he is using a mailing company and they mailed for the wrong area for him or something but I will ask....

Sorry Guys I must have made a boo boo by posting in the other thread...sorry about that ADMIN....now I know....:err:

Ok from what I am being told these were sent to him by the lead company, and he does not work that area and unless his mailing company gives them to him and also another agent, no one else has worked these leads. He says they are from mail outs and so they are not internet leads and they come directly to him.

Just noticed this thread. Not only does it belong in the offers section but the guy posting it sold a CD to me a few years ago that was supposed to include dates of birth.

It did not so I asked for my money back. He refused so I went to small claims court.

I got a default judgement after proving to the judge that he promised one thing and did not deliver.

Naturally he ignored the payment demand. This is guy is bad news.

Rick

Just noticed this thread. Not only does it belong in the offers section but the guy posting it sold a CD to me a few years ago that was supposed to include dates of birth.

It did not so I asked for my money back. He refused so I went to small claims court.

I got a default judgement after proving to the judge that he promised one thing and did not deliver.

Naturally he ignored the payment demand. This is guy is bad news.

Rick

I think you have me Confused with someone else. I don't have the leads they are a friends leads but thanks for the heads up.

Back