20 Pay Whole Life Policies

DarenMC83

Expert
Who does these type of policies in Kentucky? I have one company, just looking for another reputable company to add to my agency.

Thanks!

Lafayette is available through many IMOs. Several on this forum I believe.

MassMutual would be through your local general agent office.

You can go with Lafayette directly you do not need an IMO. Under no circumstance would I go thru an IMO they have a great sales department that will help you design cases a bonus plan and great conventions, not sure if you would get the bonuses thru an IMO. They also have a sister company Columbus life that you can also contract directly with.

Reactions: DHK
You can go with Lafayette directly you do not need an IMO. Under no circumstance would I go thru an IMO they have a great sales department that will help you design cases a bonus plan and great conventions, not sure if you would get the bonuses thru an IMO. They also have a sister company Columbus life that you can also contract directly with.
No experience with Lafayette life but in most cases, you can qualify for bonuses, conventions, and use the sales desk with quite a few carriers, even if using an IMO.

Even if you have an above street contract, most of those perks just require you writing with your own pen...

Back