20 yr term $200,000 - 390 lb, 34 yo male, 6ft, non-sm, no other conditions

With that build, don't be surprised that his chart notes show a lot more issues than he is telling you. Does the prospect understand that he is not a super preferred risk?

What I would make sure the prospect understands is he will be hard to insure and it will cost. I would do a pre-screen and see what offers he could get. Good luck, but get an understanding with him before you invest the time.

Th
I would do a pre-screen and see what offers he could get. Good luck, but get an understanding with him before you invest the time.

That.

With prospects like this I find most know they are going to have an issue getting insurance. Some want to argue that fact. I have a short discussion with them that starts with "Chunky, I need all the meds you have been prescribed, not just taken, also all the test your Doc has recommended and results.

Chunky, we need to find the company(s) that will take you, then we can concentrate on those options. If we can find those companies the price is going to be in the $xxx. Range. Are you good with that?"

The guy knows he is fat. He came to me because he has a problem and wants me to help him fix it.

I have a saying "I did not break it"

Back