2009 Fall Report Card

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Some questions answered...Some answers questioned...

Random grades through August/2009

CompuLife- A- I have not been with them long, but pretty smooth so far.

InsureMe- C- Now a notch below Netquote. They continue to fall.

Insurint- B Frankly, I have never used the product and I know very little about them. But Mark is a good guy and that has to be worth something!

Leadco- B I have purchased very few leads with them in 2009, so this grade could change very quickly.

NetQuote- C I'll repeat this for the 25th time: Netquote will give you some of the best and some of the worst leads you ever received. Credit policy getting more rigid.

Norvax- C Down from A-. I still like them, and still believe they offer the best options. But lately, almost daily issues and downtime have me wondering if my $200 per month is better spent somewhere else. I'm sticking with them and hoping they'll right the ship again.

Obama- C- I was going to give him an incomplete but that would be a cop-out.

Vimo- B- I waivered between that grade and a C+. Quality of leads is average but their credit policy is far superior to Netquote and a few others.

This Forum: A Some minor issues, but in my opinion, one of the best Forums I have ever been associated with.

So...What are some of your grades???

Last edited:
Chumps-A

Frank-A

Mark Rosenthal-A

Hoosier Daddy-A

Val-A

WebCE-A

CMS-F

FORUM-A-

Hi CFO, I am new to this board but already give it an A for all the quality helpfull info, especially your input and Health Agents. Some more grades:

ASAP Quotes- B, super nice service, exceallant credit policy, Avg. closing ratio.

Insuranceleads.com- D,

Oboma- F minus, attempting to destroy the insurance free market

Your lucky you don't know what this is.

That would be "YOU'RE lucky you don't know what it is."

your = possessive. It belongs to you.
you're = contraction You+are

Guess I have to edumacate you along with a bunch of others who post here.

Lucky I got here before arnguy.:yes:

Rick

Back