2009 Health Insurance Ratings

You are just shilling for Rob in hopes that he will take you along on the next band gig... and maybe those young females will be hangin all over you mm...?

I'll tell you what, I'd be on that in a hot minute.

The drummers seem to get the best squack. Tommy Lee is my alltime hero. I don't know if he can play the drums well, but any man who's had both Pamela Anderson and Heather Locklear is OK in my book!

Chumps, Yes, you have been at the right web site.

Bill, sorry to disappoint you, we do not have any such service that you are dreaming.

For the rest, thank you for the honest opinions. We are proud to provide leads that are not bombarded with phone calls. We have been doing it over 5 years. Magic happens when leads are treated with respect, they reciprocate it to our insurance professionals.

You guys are sure a fun group [with someone 'who can recite every Seinfeld episode word for word' in the team] . Football is more interesting here than no the TV.

However, I do not always follow this board, hence, for any question, please, send me an email.

Regards,

Monti Ray

I just checked the site...

"We may also find loans for you to pay for leads, and grow the business."

"Most of the lead companies send same lead up to 9 insurance agents, if they can. This results unhappy customers getting same insurance quotes from multiple agents."

"For a short period of time, the setup fee of $500 is reduced to $29"

Monti...Always nice to have a Seinfeld fan on the Board.

Re the second quote from your website...I posted that because...well...gramatically, it needs some work. In it's present form, it detracts from your website.

I'm enjoying my recent move with a lot of enthusiasm. Texas is a great state!

Unfortunately, I don't have time to take Joe's clothes to the dry cleaner anymore because I'm tracking 100 health apps a month, but the good news is that we have the coffee on a timer, so it's ready to drink when we get into the office.

I've been talking with Joe about having our dry cleaning picked up since the shirts don't look as nice anymore. Waiting on a few bids before the decision is made.

J.R.

Last edited:
I've been talking with Joe about having our dry cleaning picked up since the shirts don't look as nice anymore. Waiting on a few bids before the decision is made.

Did you show your IHIAA membership card I believe you get 30 cents off per shirt - 20 cents goes back to John though.

It is a good deal.

Back