2017 FFM Registration

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
I've already emailed MLM about this but thought I might get a quicker response here.

I requested and completed the 2017 Core training and then noticed (refresher training) showed up. Of those who are returning in 2017 are you seeing the same thing in your portal?

I've already emailed MLM about this but thought I might get a quicker response here.

I requested and completed the 2017 Core training and then noticed (refresher training) showed up. Of those who are returning in 2017 are you seeing the same thing in your portal?

The Refresher training is for those who were previously certified for 2016, there is no need to take the full course.

Well $hit...I did the core because I asked to access it. The refresher wasn't assigned to my account until after I completed the entire course.

End result is I couldn't print my cert even though I completed the "core" until I completed the "refresher".

Thanks for the reply though.

I took refresher certification & testing through AHIP thought I would give it a try. I thought my $75 cost would include CE but it did not, had to pay an additional $22 for 2 ce credits.

I can't print my Certificates from CMS site, Called CMS for help and they sent my case to the escalation department. Seems my system says I completed everything but part of the system is saying I have not started the Basics etc.
I can print the shop certificate, did not even have to complete it this year just execute the agreement I think. Hopefully the Marketplace can figure out what is wrong. I don't think I will ever get through the FMM training without problems.:1mad:

Got a reply back from CMS - MLMS Help Desk after I e-mailed them screenshots of what was going on.

"The curriculum for vendors is not being properly applied to some accounts for those who took training through a third party vendor ( AHIP or NAHU ) The agreements you highlighted are for the MLMS's refresher training. The ones you will want will be marked refresher AND vendor. Once this is fixed they will show up in your Current Learning properly and the correct curriculum will show up in your Curriculum Status which will allow you to print the certificate.
The technical team is currently working on this issue and we will get back to you once we have a solution
"

Go figure...............................................................:twitchy:

Back