2018 MA and PDP Plans

It is but I don’t quite get what you mean

----------

Yeah I know there’s a lot of stuff to work out right now. But with about 20 inbound calls today I didn’t feel like sitting on hold to let SS know. I’m lazy like that

Lol. Yeah I never try to call SS. It's pointless. And emailing them from the portal is almost just as pointless. I doubt very seriously an email to them would make it to the right person.

I ran some preliminary reports for Georgia and coming up with these scenarios.

Dominant preferred pharmacy's in order are Kroger, Walgreens and CVS. Costco showing up where they didn't before. Walmart only preferred on the Humana Walmart plan.

I have several diabetic insulin clients, some on pumps, several use the injection pens.

Levemir on formulary for at least SOME of the following. AARP, Aetna, Cigna, Envision, Express Scripts, First Health, Humana, Silver Script, Wellcare

Humalog on formulary for at least SOME of the following. AARP, BCBSGA, Cigna, Express Scripts, First Health, Magellan, Symphonix

Lantus on formulary for at least SOME of the following. AARP, Aetna, BCBSGA, Cigna, Envision, Express Scripts, First Health, Humana, Magellan, Silver Script, Symphonix

Novolog on formulary for at least SOME of the following. Aetna, Envision, Express Scripts, First Health, Humana, Silver Script, Wellcare.

YMMV

Don't overlook the free mail order for tier 1 drugs during the initial phase. That might be helpful to some that can manage paperwork and refills.

That is why I recommend Humana Walmart mail order for people not taking any Brand Rx's. I'm sure your agent explained this to you.

Midlevel was commenting specifically about SilverScript and I was making a SilverScript specific comment back to him.

My agent wont be discussing a Humana Walmart plan with me because it is not anything like a valid option for my drug list as prescribed. (And I also prefer to see that WalMart continues to have competing pharmacies in the drug marketplace.)

Midlevel was commenting specifically about SilverScript and I was making a SilverScript specific comment back to him.

My agent wont be discussing a Humana Walmart plan with me because it is not anything like a valid option for my drug list as prescribed. (And I also prefer to see that WalMart continues to have competing pharmacies in the drug marketplace.)

DS4 specifically mentioned mail order, not Walmart. Humana owns their own mail order company so Walmart isn't involved in it at all if filled via mail order.

Back