2019 MA/PDP/SNP Landscape File Available

What is the best/easiest way to get a top contract with Wellcare, looks like they will have lowest premium in Missouri for next year

What is the best/easiest way to get a top contract with Wellcare, looks like they will have lowest premium in Missouri for next year

Any Fmo will do. It’s the normal $72/36 or whatever the heck it changed to for next year

You may be surprised when you start actually running drug lists for clients with generic meds. There were 3 new low price plans added this year in KS-assuming MO will be similar. Wellcare $16 +, Aetna $17 +, Cigna $21 +.

I made a test list of 6 drugs. To the best of my knowledge they are all generic, and are for 6 different conditions:

opiate pain
alzheimers
depression
arthritic joint pain
blood pressure
anti fungal

You can pull one or two out of the list and change the results, but when you take all six as a group, Cigna at Kroger or Walgreens becomes the hands down, annual cost, winner.

Note, that is just on generics. I do not know how that option will fare with clients needing name brand drugs.

Plan benefit data came out this morning at 10am. Not sure I've ever seen it that early. Should have complete benefits ready to display in a day or so!

This thread is about plan files, not your own 2 bit analysis about your meds.

Actually, those are NOT my meds. The comment I made was in specific response to an agent post in the thread which was not about plan files. Interestingly enough, my comment was about a cost review of generic drugs which supported your contention in another thread that the cheapest plan is not necessarily the best plan.

Last edited:
I know, it's a list of the symptoms we all get after reading your posts, and we need meds man............

opiate pain (PITA)
alzheimers (I wish I could forget)
depression (major)
arthritic joint pain (from banging keyboard)
blood pressure (my blood boils baby)
anti fungal (you put an itch in my crack)

I know, it's a list of the symptoms we all get after reading your posts, and we need meds man............

opiate pain (PITA)
alzheimers (I wish I could forget)
depression (major)
arthritic joint pain (from banging keyboard)
blood pressure (my blood boils baby)
anti fungal (you put an itch in my crack)

So you can use all your spiffy agent software in December and tell me how many of those new Cigna plans are in force then. If I am wrong there will only be 1. :D

Back