2019 Part B Premium & Deductible

Not too much personal experience but I thought I read that most pay less than the $134. But I could be wildly off

Pretty sure everyone got caught up when inflation kicked up enough so everyone go an increase in SS

Pretty sure everyone got caught up when inflation kicked up enough so everyone go an increase in SS
You are 96.5% correct.

"The standard monthly premium for Medicare Part B enrollees will be $135.50 for 2019. An estimated 2 million Medicare beneficiaries (about 3.5 percent) will pay less than the full Part B standard monthly premium amount in 2019 due to the statutory hold harmless provision, which limits certain beneficiaries’ increase in their Part B premium to be no greater than the increase in their Social Security benefits."

Source: 2019 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles | CMS

$1.50 ??

This is sure to push LD over the edge and claim conspiracy of some sort.

We could ask him, but I hear he is on pins amd needles awaiting the new hi-f deductible calculation.

Word on the street is: if more than a $5 increase, he's going for the class action suite.

$1.50 Part B premium, a few extra for SilverScript... one can only handle so much.

We could ask him, but I hear he is on pins amd needles awaiting the new hi-f deductible calculation.

Word on the street is: if more than a $5 increase, he's going for the class action suite.

$1.50 Part B premium, a few extra for SilverScript... one can only handle so much.
I've heard of a lawsuit but never a lawsuite. I guess it comes with a couch and a bed?

However, until everything is confirmed and argued by LD it's just hearsay.

Rick

I've heard of a lawsuit but never a lawsuite. I guess it comes with a couch and a bed?

Rick

Haha, congrats. You've identified one of my first spelling errors on the forum. Nicely done.

Will slow my typing down and be more careful next time...

Either I have broke clients or they think they don’t pay $134. Uhh yeah I’m pretty sure they just have no idea what they pay for part B. 1/5 of my clients are on a part b reduction and have no clue a year later

Latest posts

Back