2020 First Dollar Coverage Going Away Not Set in Stone?

Well considering the last round of modernization in 2010 there was no allowing seniors to change plans with out underwriting. I think its a real possibility should someone become sicker with more meds, that they wont possibly get to change to another plan and be stuck on a plan going up in price half due to the part b deductible rising and no new blood.
Deductibles and part b premiums HAVE to rise, but how much?
If my agent had this info and didnt atleast warn me I would feel he was doung.me a disservice..

Yeah this has me worried a little bit, but no one in my upline believes that stipulation will survive congress until 2020. As someone said before, that's a long time when it comes to budgetary funding. I don't bring it up, because I assume if I have a client on an F or something, they'll be able to keep it grandfathered like Plan J. I've run into a few of those that are still in effect.

I won't bring it up to create urgency until it gets a little closer to coming in effect and the probability of it actually happening increases.

You can tell when speaking with prospect, There are some who will listen to reason. But if I feel that resistance, I leave it alone quickly, lest they thin I am trying to pull some scare tactic. I find the majority of prospects don't want to hear it and are put off, thinking it is a pressure tactic. However most clients will listen.

you can tell when speaking with prospect, there are some who will listen to reason. But if i feel that resistance, i leave it alone quickly, lest they thin i am trying to pull some scare tactic. I find the majority of prospects don't want to hear it and are put off, thinking it is a pressure tactic. However most clients will listen.

sw....sw.... Sw......

Back