21st Century Insurance Story

21man

The founder of 21st Century Insurance was Louis W.Foster, who founded the company in the year 1958, with the help of his experience of 20 years as an independent agent. An inter-insurance exchange is quite similar to a cooperative, where most of the policyholders try to insure the losses of the other policyholders. It was in the year 1968, a decision was made to convert the inter insurance exchange to the stock. It was the federal government who had minimized the tax for the advantages, and then the California Department of Insurance raised its capital and stock requirements. It was one of the most unique annals in the business of California. The profits that resulted on the use of this exchange were considered for measuring the amount of equity of the policy holders, where were entitled to the new company.$2 million were written on behalf of the company, in the year 1969, and $ 5 million was reached in the year 1972, and then $10 million in the year 1975.The company soon grew, and in a few years the company moved to Century City, in order to accommodate the ever increasing staff and number of policies. This was in the year 1980 that the company moved to its current headquarters, in Woodland hills. 21st Century Insurance has always seen its rapid growth, and expanded to many areas such as Arizonia, Washington, Georgia, Pennsylvania.Today the company is said to be employing more than 2500 employees and occupies a 11 storey headquarters building in Woodland Hills. The company also has 14 service offices, along with 9 drive in claim centers and 5 vehicle inspection centers.

Last Thursday they (21st Century)eliminated the last 40 field marketing reps from their agency auto side. They are non renewing the business and dropping the agency relationship altogether. The Agency Auto side was over one billion strong in 2006. I think this is the real story. Take that to the bank. Oh yeah this division used to be AIG Agency Auto until earlier this year.:D

Gulliver

And now.... 21st Century was bought by Farmers a few months ago.....

This explains why they are dropping the agency relationship....

Dan

The founder of 21st Century Insurance was Louis W.Foster, who founded the company in the year 1958, with the help of his experience of 20 years as an independent agent. An inter-insurance exchange is quite similar to a cooperative, where most of the policyholders try to insure the losses of the other policyholders. It was in the year 1968, a decision was made to convert the inter insurance exchange to the stock. It was the federal government who had minimized the tax for the advantages, and then the California Department of Insurance raised its capital and stock requirements. It was one of the most unique annals in the business of California. The profits that resulted on the use of this exchange were considered for measuring the amount of equity of the policy holders, where were entitled to the new company.$2 million were written on behalf of the company, in the year 1969, and $ 5 million was reached in the year 1972, and then $10 million in the year 1975.The company soon grew, and in a few years the company moved to Century City, in order to accommodate the ever increasing staff and number of policies. This was in the year 1980 that the company moved to its current headquarters, in Woodland hills. 21st Century Insurance has always seen its rapid growth, and expanded to many areas such as Arizonia, Washington, Georgia, Pennsylvania.Today the company is said to be employing more than 2500 employees and occupies a 11 storey headquarters building in Woodland Hills. The company also has 14 service offices, along with 9 drive in claim centers and 5 vehicle inspection centers.

:mad: I hate it when the first post someone makes is plugging another site or promoting some business. How about some kind of proper introduction first? In polite company it is appropriate to introduce yourself before you try to promote something else. Maybe something like "I am xrac with xyz insurance company and I am just starting out in this business". I think all participants should make a solid contribute to a forum and get some posts under their belts before they start trying to promote something.

Just my opinion!~

The 21 century Insurance policy, i think to this new age is one of the best among other policies made,so with the lay down strategies to recover the condition or situation of things posed an important aspect of the insurance era in this 21 century. That is why i will like you to follow the below link and see for yourself. Thank you.

You will be gone shortly. I hope you have fun................

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!

Back