23.00 set price Direct Mail leads vs Facebook leads

Due to recent findings if a mail house is selling their set price exclusive leads for $23 is it even worth buying Facebook leads anymore?

How much are people selling Facebook leads these days I heard $18 average.

Are the savings worth the hit in the quality.

Having to work late evenings and weekends due to the client age group being on the younger side not sure how much that happens but it's what I've heard.

Anybody have any pros and cons Facebook leads vs set price direct mail.

Due to recent findings if a mail house is selling their set price exclusive leads for $23 is it even worth buying Facebook leads anymore?

Having to work late evenings and weekends due to the client age group being on the younger side not sure how much that happens but it's what I've heard.

What mail house is selling FE leads at $23 set price?

$300 gets you 20 leads guaranteed. Either refunded proportionally -or- added to the next run.

Facebook can be fired up and leads arriving in 2 or 3 days -vs- having to order and wait for drop and return.

DM needs 2 or more drops ordered in a matter of a week - FB can stop and start easily.

Back