28 Year Old Female with Sickle Cell Anemia

Uhlor liberty bankers? Have you checked either one of those applications?

Sickle cell is LBL Modified, which is 40-80. Maybe UHL EIWL if you have EIWL in your state

Last edited:
No other health problems. Not disabled, works full time. Any suggestions?

Texas? National Security out of AL...graded is 35/70/100, reasonably priced and goes down to 18. 25K on the graded would be around $41per month. However. I don't remember seeing sickle cell on their app so she may qualify far immediate. BTW, does see have sickle cell trait or full blown sickle cell? Does make a difference.

Sickle cell is LBL Modified, which is 40-80. Maybe UHL EIWL if you have EIWL in your state

Thanks. I'll check UHL. I had them but they dropped me for lack of production.

----------

Texas? National Security out of AL...graded is 35/70/100, reasonably priced and goes down to 18. 25K on the graded would be around $41per month. However. I don't remember seeing sickle cell on their app so she may qualify far immediate. BTW, does see have sickle cell trait or full blown sickle cell? Does make a difference.

Full blown. That graded sounds like a good option. I'll check them out. Thanks!

Thanks. I'll check UHL. I had them but they dropped me for lack of production.

----------

Full blown. That graded sounds like a good option. I'll check them out. Thanks!

They have a few little quirks but the HO is staffed with friendly southern folks that do their best to help you.

They have a few little quirks but the HO is staffed with friendly southern folks that do their best to help you.
I called them a couple times yesterday and left messages. Got a call back from the VP today who explained that the marketing director was out of town. But she explained the products to me and is sending me info in the mail. She was very nice. They remind me of a small carrier here in Texas that I write a lot of business for (Central Security). They can be a little quirky, too, but usually very easy to work with.

Just so you know, I covered someone with sickle cell TRAIT(not anemia) standard with Omaha a while back. The last agent saw sickle cell and ran for the hills...but there is a major difference between TRAIT and ANEMIA!

Hope this helps!

Back