2insureforless.com/insuranceleads.com

Expat

Guru
1000 Post Club
2insure4less.com is the landing page for insuranceleads.com
I was thinking of giving them a try so I ran a test lead, here are the results.
REMEMBER THIS WAS DONE ON A SATURDAY.
God only know how many agents this would have gone to if it was a weekday.
EMAIL #1
Dear Tom Smithers,
Thank you for choosing 2insure4Less.com to assist you with your insurance needs.
Your request has been forwarded to insurance professionals, who will shortly present you the best quotes from insurance companies they represent.

2 INDEPENDENT AGENTS ON LIST.

EMAIL #2
netQUOTEQuote Request: Tom Smithers
Date Submitted: 6/26/2010
Quote Request ID: 74372044
Insurance Type: Health InsuranceWe have received your
insurance quote request
ch-nq-logo.gif
NetQuote works with partners across the insurance industry to ensure you receive multiple competitive quotes. As the leading online insurance marketplace, NetQuote has trusted relationships with thousands of local agents at over 100 of the nation's top insurance companies.

1 INDEPENDENT AGENT
EHEALTHINSURANCE.

EMAIL #3
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]View Your Personalized Health Insurance Quotes Now[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]You received this email because you requested health insurance quotes from a partner of eHealthInsurance.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]We value your privacy. If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, click here[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shop Online, or Call 866-607-4992[/FONT]
201001leadins_pre1.gif
201001leadins_a1.gif
201001leadins_a2.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tom, your PERSONALIZED[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HEALTH QUOTES ARE 1 CLICK AWAY.[/FONT]
Find Your New Plan Today

Last edited:
A buddy and I got the same lead at the same time the other day. Me from Insuranceleads.com, and him from netquotes.

I called IL.com and the rep said that it happens but couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me why. I asked him if it was from an affiliate or if they sold it to net quotes or etc. He said it could have been any of the above or maybe they bought it from Netquotes.

He refunded without question. One thing about IL.com is I have never had a return denied. If I call a lead and hear "you're the 5th agent to call me" I return it and get a refund. Never had a problem.

A buddy and I got the same lead at the same time the other day. Me from Insuranceleads.com, and him from netquotes.

I called IL.com and the rep said that it happens but couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me why. I asked him if it was from an affiliate or if they sold it to net quotes or etc. He said it could have been any of the above or maybe they bought it from Netquotes.

He refunded without question. One thing about IL.com is I have never had a return denied. If I call a lead and hear "you're the 5th agent to call me" I return it and get a refund. Never had a problem.

As you can see from the above posts, insuranceleads sells to Netquote, so it is no stretch of the imagination to assume that the reverse happens.

Ron305, do you believe your rep is giving you better service than most? If so, who is your rep over there? Thanks!

Back