2insureforless.com/insuranceleads.com

Ron305, do you believe your rep is giving you better service than most? If so, who is your rep over there? Thanks!

Well he's the only rep I've had there so nothing to compare to, but better that other companies I've bought from for sure. His name is Patrick Flynn.

InsuranceLeads.com is trying to satisfy consumer’s expectations to provide multiple quotes, and when InsuranceLeads.com does not have enough agents in its own network, it goes out to competitor’s network to make sure that it fulfills the promise. Also, the technology is sophisticated enough to ensure leads are not oversold, and that the same lead is not sold to agents with the same main carrier and/or license number.

oh... oh... I have a guess.... pick me! I got my hand raised.... pick me!

I am actually okay with the post, but they should state that they work for the company. Please elaborate on how Insurance Leads makes sure the lead is not over sold? What is your definition of oversold?

InsuranceLeads.com is trying to satisfy consumer’s expectations to provide multiple quotes, and when InsuranceLeads.com does not have enough agents in its own network, it goes out to competitor’s network to make sure that it fulfills the promise. Also, the technology is sophisticated enough to ensure leads are not oversold, and that the same lead is not sold to agents with the same main carrier and/or license number.

can you say defense..:1biggrin:

I've seen the same lead show up within 10 seconds from Netquote, allwebleads, insuranceleads, insuranceagents and insureme. I called all 5 of them on it, some of them will admit they're selling to each other, some won't, but there is no way a human filled out 5 forms in 10 seconds. At some point I was getting duplication across all those vendors because of database errors from entry when the accounts were set up. In a way I'm glad it happened because it allowed me to know which vendors sold the exact same data.

Every once in a blue moon one would duplicate from Hometown quotes, or 4freequotes. The issues when it was them appear to be caused by affiliates. I don't think they are as involved in selling the leads across vendors as the others.

And when I say duplicate, I mean these are coming across as xml posts that are posted instantly with a minute and second timestamp on them. They were showing up within 10 seconds of each other from all those carriers.

I haven't seen it happen in a while, however I think its because they finally got all my information correct in everyone's system and I cut back on the number of vendors I was buying from after I got a couple months worth of data on contact and closing ratios.

The dirty secret here is, all of those are selling and buying from each other, and I have seen 1 lead come across from 5 vendors at once when most of those vendors claim the lead is not sold more than 3 or 4 times. A couple of them claim to be monitoring how many times the lead is sold on each system, however, I've found that to not be true.

I sent Netquote this email earlier this week:

Do you ever buy or sell leads from QuotesAuction?

Do you use Targus and if so (I assume you do), how do you handle low
score
leads?

Thanks.

Ed
They emailed back and asked me to call them. I emailed back and asked for a response in writing. They declined to respond to that email.

I sent Netquote this email earlier this week:

Do you ever buy or sell leads from QuotesAuction?

Do you use Targus and if so (I assume you do), how do you handle low
score
leads?

Thanks.

Ed
They emailed back and asked me to call them. I emailed back and asked for a response in writing. They declined to respond to that email.

I wonder; would you respect them more or less (and be more or less likely to use them) if they answered with yes, they buy from pretty much anyone and that they take a "whatever the market will bare" approach to quality?

Agents can say, "They're a terrible company," and they can respond, "When someone offers you a few hundred million for your agency, we'll listen to your business advice." They're the Howard Stern of the lead industry.

Back