3 Line Power Dialer Delay?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi everyone...I have noticed that Salesdialers and Mojo have a dialer option with 3 lines that dial out at the same time...My question is...Is there that small delay that the predictive dialers have? When someone answers will they have that pause before it connects the call to the agent? I know these 3 line dialers are marketed as power dialers and power dialers are not supposed to have that delay. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Roy

There are a lot of technological reasons why their can be a delay, but it's minimized quite a bit.

It's also worth noting that most lists you buy are going to have cell phones in them and per the TCPA if you call a cell phone using a dialer like that it's a violation and you can end up getting sued.

Anytime you have more than one line dialing at a time, you're going to have a delay. Stick to a power dialer (one line at a time) if you want to avoid that delay.

My dialer by Dynamic Interactive lets you record some natural sounds like keyboard typing or a cough for those 1-2 seconds, which may keep them on the line a little longer.

There are a lot of technological reasons why their can be a delay, but it's minimized quite a bit.

It's also worth noting that most lists you buy are going to have cell phones in them and per the TCPA if you call a cell phone using a dialer like that it's a violation and you can end up getting sued.

Thanks Josh...Do you have lists at list shack that scrub the do not call list? I will be buying a list from you soon

Anytime you have more than one line dialing at a time, you're going to have a delay. Stick to a power dialer (one line at a time) if you want to avoid that delay.

My dialer by Dynamic Interactive lets you record some natural sounds like keyboard typing or a cough for those 1-2 seconds, which may keep them on the line a little longer.

Thanks thomasm...Yea i can see why there would be a delay with the 3 lines. That is a nice feature that Dynamic has. I will look in to that software.

Don't let that stop you from getting your SANS number and getting into the habit of regularly scrubbing data for each area code, and documenting it.

Exactly! We do the same courtesy scrub any list broker will do, but if you get hauled into court they're going to ask for a SAN and you're supposed to do it at least every 30 days. We should be releasing a tool soon that will let you do it as well!

Yes, by default we scrub against the federal DNC.

Do you guys have a way of scrubbing the state DNCs too. I know here in Indiana there are more people on the state DNC list than the federal one. And the Indiana Attorney General is ruthless on telemarketers.

How many states even have a separate one from the federal one anyway?

Do you guys have a way of scrubbing the state DNCs too. I know here in Indiana there are more people on the state DNC list than the federal one. And the Indiana Attorney General is ruthless on telemarketers.

How many states even have a separate one from the federal one anyway?
Wyoming & Pennsylvania are the two I know about.

Yes, someone needs to offer a reasonably priced monthly subscription that scrubs for that. Somebody should get on that promptly, will ya?

Back