3 Million Dollar Life Policy

Broker22

Expert
I am need of a reliable exam company for my large life cases. I wrote a 3 million UL life case and the medical examiner cancelled the appointment at the last minute and now my client is out of the country until I don't know when. I am willing to pay out of pocket for a real pro. Any ideas or suggestions ? (yes I researched the search feature ). I am in Pa.

I am need of a reliable exam company for my large life cases. I wrote a 3 million UL life case and the medical examiner cancelled the appointment at the last minute and now my client is out of the country until I don't know when. I am willing to pay out of pocket for a real pro. Any ideas or suggestions ? (yes I researched the search feature ). I am in Pa.

Unfortunately it is not the company as much as it is an examiner in my experience. They also move from company to company. For this case I would call the manager of the office doing the exam and explain the situation and hold her to getting it handled. For future deals I would find one primary examiner and wok with her and let her know you will follow her where ever she moves to. Do not be afraid to Drop her a prepaid card for gas or extra time if she has to drive future or do an exam after hours or on a weekend. Assuming you work in a particular geographical area.

Just my two cents

If your examiner doesn't remember you and love your calls, you have a problem.

After I moved, I got a call years later from the examiner I always used. She wanted to see if I was ok and still doing insurance. I told her yes, just that I had moved out of the area.

If your relationship with your examiner isn't that strong, I suggest you fix it by sending cases directly to the examiner or finding one that appreciates your business.

Back