3 Pay NA IUL and Expense Report

pbar

Expert
Can anyone generate the expense report of North American IUL7? Its for 35 yeal old healthy, non-smoker female. Premium is $75,000 per year for 3 years, DB is 3 million.
Prospect needs to know the yearly costs of this policy after its fully paid up in 3 years. How much should the Index return each year just to break even with the policy expenses?

You can generate it yourself in your illustration software. Look for report selection.

If you can't, ask your IMO to do it.

If they won't, call NA... and find a new IMO while you're at it.

Is that a typo?

Lol. I doubt it.

If they GPT/Opt2 it then there will be nothing secure about the policy at all... they could CVAT/Opt1 it but then it would be a MEC.

Either way, if they do not know how to run their own illustrations they dont know what they are doing and are putting their client at serious risk.

That's what you have an upline for, as well as direct access to carriers.

If you're appointed with NA, you should have access via the agent portal on their website.

This forum can be very helpful... but we don't do agent's work for them.

More questions? I am ready to tell you the whole story, if you promise to help me out.

My point is that this is easily obtained if you know what you are doing. Your IMO should easily be able to do this for you if you cant... or you could have called NA's inside sales desk and they could have done it for you.

And since you did not provide the required info to run a UL illustration, it makes me think that you dont know what you are doing in this situation... but please feel free to tell us the whole story.

Back