33 Y.O. WL Quote for Male in OH

NSRH

Guru
1000 Post Club
Non smoker, no medical issues at all, state of OH.

Stuck on WL, really not interested in Term.

Who would be the most competitive for a $500,000 and 1mil

Whole life policy?

Depends, do they want a dividend paying policy? Are they looking for a participating policy if they do want dividends? Waiver of Premium in case of disability?
Also do they want to keep paying for this their whole life (wink) even after retirement, or does a 10 year or 20 year plan interest them?
I am a fan of Mass Mutual for whole life in Ohio.

What is the objective?

Lowest premium?

Or accelerated cash value build-up for a max-funded $500k or $1m policy?

How long do they want to pay premiums? There are 10-pay, 20-pay, age-65 pay, and other policies from various companies.

Yes, MassMutual is a great choice, but they also have all the above policies.

cheapest monthlly .. would be a GUL ... i don't think whole life can compete when it comes to pure death benefit .. but of course with GUL you have to be able to make all your payments.. there is more flexibility with WL ..
also someone was saying that a max funded UL would be very close to a GUL premium I would have to run the numbers

I would present both, but compare them over time and let the client choose.

Just some guesses, but suppose the GUL is $5,000 and the WL is $7,500 per year.

What would the policy equity be of both policies at age 65? Which would he prefer, looking at it with the long view in mind? If the premium is ALL that is important, he'll pick the GUL. If he can see the value of WL long-term, then he'll pick the WL.

Id look at ONL PV3. But I agree with the others, alot of factors goes into pricing WL.

Non smoker, no medical issues at all, state of OH.

Stuck on WL, really not interested in Term.

Who would be the most competitive for a $500,000 and 1mil

Whole life policy?

Well, my "best" in house whole life rate for $1,000,000 face for 33 YO male non-smoker is $8581/year. This is actually a "standard" issue plan, so some minor imperfections are OK (e.g., family history issues, a few extra pounds). Plain vanilla whole life, no riders, no dividends.

Plain vanilla LPU@65 is $9340/year.

Well, my "best" in house whole life rate for $1,000,000 face for 33 YO male non-smoker is $8581/year. This is actually a "standard" issue plan, so some minor imperfections are OK (e.g., family history issues, a few extra pounds). Plain vanilla whole life, no riders, no dividends.

Plain vanilla LPU@65 is $9340/year.

What company would that be?

Latest posts

Back