3rd Life Claim in 3 months...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Starting to get a bit of complex here...:frown: just informed today that I have another death claim to deal with...
last one (still working on it) was a 27 yr old and before that and a 68 year old before that...

Do claims seem to pick up close to the Holidays?

Starting to get a bit of complex here...:frown: just informed today that I have another death claim to deal with...
last one (still working on it) was a 27 yr old and before that and a 68 year old before that...

Actually yes. Every funeral director will tell you the death calls around the holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are their busiest periods of the year.

While I have no explanation for it, I do seem to be seeing more letters about death claims coming across my desk in the past month or so.

I know deaths are normally up this time of year, seems like it may have started a little earlier.

While I have no explanation for it, I do seem to be seeing more letters about death claims coming across my desk in the past month or so.

It's the Veggies! :shocked:

If you don't watch Vegan Activist John Sakars starting at 6:56 or so, you're are missing out on proof in action that veganism is nothing more than "controlled malnutrition." Veggies (alone) kill ... I think Trans is going to add the follwoing question to section C2: "Are you vegan?" If yes, applicant is not eligible for any coverage.

In all seriousness, though ... that is terrible, Lifehawk. I'm dealing with my first one, and I am not looking forward to my next one.

Remind me not to buy insurance from you.... :yes: In answer to your question, death rates do increase during the Holiday season....

Back