4 More Accounts - Happy to Pay for Help!

Hey Guys,

I'm in quite a do-or-die predicament and I'd like your opinion. I'd be willing to pay a lot of money for any help that can get me through this. Of course, it must be compliant and ethical - I can't "split" commissions with you if you're not licensed, appointed, etc... But I'd gladly pay for something legally!

I have been contracted with Farm Bureau Financial Services in Minnesota for about 10 months now. If you're not familiar with us, we're a super-regional multi-line captive. We're different than the other Farm Bureau companies (like Farm Bureau of Missouri). We do all kinds of personal lines PC, a ton of life and bits of commercial PC. We also broker LTD, LTC, etc... I am also series 6 &63. It's been going well. Many of you warned me that it wouldn't be easy - you were right.

My pay, contract and career situation is very complicated, but here's the sitaution! This month I have bound 4 new core line PC accounts. The definition of that is basically a new property casualty policy on our paper. Brokered stuff doesn't count, worker's comp doesn't, etc...

If I don't get 4 MORE accounts, I will lose my "base" type of compensation. I have prepared for this with savings and will ride through it. However, IF I get 4 more accounts I will be getting a $650,000 PC Book of Business (with plenty of life, health and mutual funds with it). This, on top of the $167,000 in PC I've already produced, will finally give me a steady and relatively predictable income.

I've been burning through tons of netquote, hometownquotes, parasol, etc... This is not my normal operation procedure! I'm just trying to get quick accounts to pop. Commercial and, at this point, even homeowner policies, are too slow to issue this month. I really need 4 more auto or renter's insurance policies. Our rates are typically in line with the competition for that in Minnesota.

If anybody has any lead sources that have a better shot of actually contacting the people, has a referal or needs PC insurance themselves (can do MN, SD, IA, AZ, NM, UT, NE & KS) let me know. At this point, my "break even" cost is VERY high. Again, I will be keeping it legal, compliant and ethical.

Hey Guys,

I'm in quite a do-or-die predicament and I'd like your opinion. I'd be willing to pay a lot of money for any help that can get me through this. Of course, it must be compliant and ethical - I can't "split" commissions with you if you're not licensed, appointed, etc... But I'd gladly pay for something legally!

I have been contracted with Farm Bureau Financial Services in Minnesota for about 10 months now. If you're not familiar with us, we're a super-regional multi-line captive. We're different than the other Farm Bureau companies (like Farm Bureau of Missouri). We do all kinds of personal lines PC, a ton of life and bits of commercial PC. We also broker LTD, LTC, etc... I am also series 6 &63. It's been going well. Many of you warned me that it wouldn't be easy - you were right.

My pay, contract and career situation is very complicated, but here's the sitaution! This month I have bound 4 new core line PC accounts. The definition of that is basically a new property casualty policy on our paper. Brokered stuff doesn't count, worker's comp doesn't, etc...

If I don't get 4 MORE accounts, I will lose my "base" type of compensation. I have prepared for this with savings and will ride through it. However, IF I get 4 more accounts I will be getting a $650,000 PC Book of Business (with plenty of life, health and mutual funds with it). This, on top of the $167,000 in PC I've already produced, will finally give me a steady and relatively predictable income.

I've been burning through tons of netquote, hometownquotes, parasol, etc... This is not my normal operation procedure! I'm just trying to get quick accounts to pop. Commercial and, at this point, even homeowner policies, are too slow to issue this month. I really need 4 more auto or renter's insurance policies. Our rates are typically in line with the competition for that in Minnesota.

If anybody has any lead sources that have a better shot of actually contacting the people, has a referal or needs PC insurance themselves (can do MN, SD, IA, AZ, NM, UT, NE & KS) let me know. At this point, my "break even" cost is VERY high. Again, I will be keeping it legal, compliant and ethical.

I can help if you call/email me. I'm on a plane until 9:45 a.m. PST in the morning. I'll have about 2 hours free after that if you want to talk about some methods I know that can help you. I see you are already with my company. Seriously, I work with agents all over the country that work internet leads. Let's chat tomorrow to see if I can give you a hand. I'll PM you with my cell number.

Hey Guys,

Did you get the 4 accounts you needed?

Bob wasn't able to help?

Vic,
Yes we talked that Friday but I've not heard back. I also put him in touch with one of my Regional Directors, Joe Perniciaro, who is extremely good at working leads from his personal experience as an agent. They talked also about ideas that could/should work for him.

Bob

Vic,
Yes we talked that Friday but I've not heard back. I also put him in touch with one of my Regional Directors, Joe Perniciaro, who is extremely good at working leads from his personal experience as an agent. They talked also about ideas that could/should work for him.

Bob

cool........................

Back