400 term/iul agents looking for an FE home

cjmarka

Expert
Hello,

First if this is not allowed moderators apologies, just let me know where I can post this

Long time lurker. Hope all is well with you all, and are having a happy new year.

I am a mostly silent partner in a humble (still learning, still growing) agency. We sell IUL and Term mostly via phone/computer, which I realize is all the rage now, but at a meeting the idea was to come up with a supplemental avenue for agents to stay busy, and the idea of adding Final Expense was put forward, with everyone agreeing we should find a way to integrate this for agents who are interested.

I understand FE is mainly an in-the-field sale and so we are not expecting to sell it via tele/comp. We did try that a couple of years ago and it was awful.

Anyway, my partner wants to find an honest, supportive organization to team up with and sell Final Expense, with a generous contract although we are not % chases. We have 400 agents to date, and adding about 10 per month. Not sure how many will want to add FE but I'm guessing quite a few will.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or suggest a contact, that would be much appreciated. Send PM please.

Cheers
Chris M

Nic great to hear from you. Just sent you a response. I'll have Burke call you today. Thanks for replying really fast. Hope you are well, cheers

PS I am currently in London, England. So if I am slow to respond in the afternoon hours its probably because its late here.

Apologies for the delay. Am still in London and so if anyone is still interested in helping, please call Burke Anglin, his number is 208-410-5551. Cheers

Latest posts

Back