41 Male with Downs Syndrome

Aram Fingal

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey everyone, I'm a captive agent so don't have access to other companies for life insurance. My company won't write this but I'm wondering if there might be a company that does. Here's the situation:

He's 41 Male with downs syndrome, he's non-communicative. He's otherwise fairly healthy. His mother wants to get him a smallish policy just to pay any funeral expenses and any bills that he might have at the time of his death. I know this sets off all kinds of red flags. But his mother does have her own life insurance, and it's not going to be a very big policy. Are there any companies that would take someone like this?

If you're in WA and can help these people, send me a PM. Especially if you're located somewhere north of Seattle (looks at LGilmore).

Hey everyone, I'm a captive agent so don't have access to other companies for life insurance. My company won't write this but I'm wondering if there might be a company that does. Here's the situation:

He's 41 Male with downs syndrome, he's non-communicative. He's otherwise fairly healthy. His mother wants to get him a smallish policy just to pay any funeral expenses and any bills that he might have at the time of his death. I know this sets off all kinds of red flags. But his mother does have her own life insurance, and it's not going to be a very big policy. Are there any companies that would take someone like this?

If you're in WA and can help these people, send me a PM. Especially if you're located somewhere north of Seattle (looks at LGilmore).

PM sent.

Lee

Back