450 FE Apps on Phone

I attended one of their webinars. You need to allocate 2 hours because if you cut out early you will miss a lot of relevant information that is given during the last 30 minutes. There is a lot of out of pocket expenses to do their program. I was not impressed with what they have to offer.

Yeah, very familiar.. see the attachment.
The file you attached sounds about right. I do however have to disagree with $23 FE leads being too expensive. It's all in the quality, which by the sounds of their's are very poor.

I do all my own mailings and generate very high quality leads at around the $20 mark. It's very easy to generate $12-$15 leads yourself, but they will waste alot of your time.

A little homework and planning on your part can bring high quality and high response rates without giving up your commissions or paying someone for the privilege of over-charging you.

BOYS & GIRLS... THERE IS NO SECRET RECIPE AND THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, very familiar.. see the attachment.
Wow, that pdf is pretty eye opening. The only issue I have with it is, hey, I happen to like corny Hee Haw knock knock jokes! What can I say, I was a kid during the prime of Hee Haw, and I'm from Alabama!
:D
The other day Hee Haw was on CMT or something like that, and I had a blast watching it with my 4 year old daughter. Good stuff!

Seems to me, and everyone else here, that the ones making the money with this system are the ones who have their pictures on the website.

If you go to the Equita website, the pictures and testimonials there are from actual producing and successful agents. Interesting.

Listened and Watched their Webinar on Thursday. Bottom line is they mail out min of 2000 mailers a month, I think your cost about 950 buks a month. They get the response cards and they are loaded into a proprietary database. You have exclusive access to those leads for 30 days in addition to having access to other older non sold leads. This costs you $250 a month. They market in 8 states and you work all apps over the phone. System will make you approx 150,000 dollars a year NET.
Hope this helps.

Lastly they said that their company average is 5 to 6 CONTACTS with a lead before a sale! WOW. I though that was out of kilter. It's final expense; YOU HAVE MONEY TO HELP YOUR FAMILY GIVE YOU A DECENT BURIAL or NOT?
That takes 6 contacts to figure out with a lead ?????
:twitchy:

Compare Motorhome Insurance

fdfdfdfdfd
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i was in wht ljl jllkkk klj klkkk kkkk kkk
hjh kjhkjhkjh hkjhkjhkjhk hkjhkjh
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
sssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
fdfdfdfdfdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
Back