450 FE Apps on Phone

Are there any legit opportunities out there in Final expense that isn't a meat market or scam?

There are many opportunities out there that are very good.

I'm biased towards EFES, but there are many good IMO/FMO's for FE. There are none that will just hand you the business without work on your part.

I got started at 8:00am today. I had 7 appointments scheduled. I took out one hour to be on the EFES training call. I just got in at 8:00 pm. I drove almost 200 miles today. I had a couple of no shows and ended up doorknocking a little bit as well when I got no showed.

I will be working a couple more hours tonight as I have to fax in my business and send out thank you cards. I ended up doing almost $3000 in ap today.

None of it, however, just fell in my lap. There is not a system out there that doesn't have many failed agents whining about it. I think EFES has the best system and the highest percentage of success with agents using their system. But, EFES has a catalog of failed agents, too.

I have yet to see an agent that was trainable, open-minded and willing to work that failed with the EFES system.

I have a friend thaty washed out with the EFES system and speaks poorly of their leads to this day. Of course he also washed out with NAA, parker, LH, dialer leads and every other marketing organization he has tried. EFES gave me his leads after he left them and I went out and wrote business on them.

It's really gonna come down to you. While I am partial to EFES, don't even go there if you are not serious about being a fulltime FE agent and willing to work to make that happen.

Spoken like a true pro!

There are many opportunities out there that are very good.

I'm biased towards EFES, but there are many good IMO/FMO's for FE. There are none that will just hand you the business without work on your part.

I got started at 8:00am today. I had 7 appointments scheduled. I took out one hour to be on the EFES training call. I just got in at 8:00 pm. I drove almost 200 miles today. I had a couple of no shows and ended up doorknocking a little bit as well when I got no showed.

I will be working a couple more hours tonight as I have to fax in my business and send out thank you cards. I ended up doing almost $3000 in ap today.

None of it, however, just fell in my lap. There is not a system out there that doesn't have many failed agents whining about it. I think EFES has the best system and the highest percentage of success with agents using their system. But, EFES has a catalog of failed agents, too.

I have yet to see an agent that was trainable, open-minded and willing to work that failed with the EFES system.

I have a friend thaty washed out with the EFES system and speaks poorly of their leads to this day. Of course he also washed out with NAA, parker, LH, dialer leads and every other marketing organization he has tried. EFES gave me his leads after he left them and I went out and wrote business on them.

It's really gonna come down to you. While I am partial to EFES, don't even go there if you are not serious about being a fulltime FE agent and willing to work to make that happen.

Latest posts

Back